In our previous blog, we talked about loving yourself first and how you should take time to appreciate and respect your inner world, emotionally and mentally. Today, we are going to talk about various affirmations that will make us love and appreciate ourselves more. I’ve also listed a few “I love myself” affirmations, to assist in boosting your self-worth.
Self-love, affirmations, sound healing, and high frequency music are tools and techniques that can help reprogram and rewire your brain. Learning about these things will put your relationships, whether it’s your personal or romantic relationship or your family, career or business, to a higher level of love and abundance.
We are often encouraged in society to look for a partner to be the source of our love and happiness which can often leave us creating unhealthy and imbalanced relationships.
Can you relate to this?
If so, keep reading, because the truth is, we are the right person for ourselves and must show up for ourselves first. The way to do that is by loving and valuing ourselves more.
To love and value ourselves more, we must:
- Know our worth and build on this belief continually
- Set and keep healthy boundaries
- Allow greater experiences, relationships, love and abundance into our lives
What I am sharing with you in this blog will help you take your healing and frequency to a whole new level. Below are some simple actions to take on a daily basis to achieve a significant vibrational shift within.
Listen to these over and over to experience transformation:
- Powerful affirmations
- High-frequency music
- Sound healing music
As you listen to affirmations, it sends a signal to your subconscious mind that begins to clear blockages and limiting beliefs as well as reprogramming more empowering, abundant beliefs deep within.
Let’s begin with this 4-step breathing exercise
- Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth. This will help slow down your heart-rate and relax your body.
- Allow yourself a moment of stillness, breathing in and with each breath imagine you are breathing in love and abundance from the Universe.
- As you breathe out, imagine you are sending that same love and abundance back out into the universe.
- Repeat this cycle of breathing and connect with the feeling of love and abundance, reminding yourself that you are at one with the Universe.
Now, feel your body relax. Feel your muscles in your face and your jaw and your shoulders start to release. Feel that warm, happy feeling you get when you connect to the Universe and feel that love and abundance as you breathe in and breathe out like a continual circle reminding you that you are connected at all times.
As the breath enters your body, so too is love and abundance coming into you and as you breathe out, you are sending that love and abundance out to the Universe in a continual circle.
Now begin saying these self-love affirmations out loud:
- I love myself.
- I am worthy of love.
- I accept myself fully as I am.
- I approve of myself.
- I welcome love and prosperity into my life.
- I notice and appreciate all that is unique about me.
- I love my body and I am grateful for how it serves me every day.
- I appreciate all my wonderful qualities.
- I love who I am today and I’m excited to continue evolving and growing.
- The more I love myself, the more I welcome love into my life.
Allow these affirmations to bring you more self-love, self-worth and a deeper sense of appreciation for your being. May these affirmations, repeated daily, help you to attract abundance in all areas of your life and be a daily reminder that you are worthy, you are confident and empowered to achieve your goals and experience deep joy and love within.
You may listen to my Podcast recording of these powerful affirmations and many, many more accompanied by Sound Healing and High-frequency music here.
Let me know in the comments below if you enjoyed doing these affirmations or have suggestions for my next post.